Sunday, June 28, 2009

Joke-Master.com :: Your Daily Jokes for - Sunday, June 28th, 2009

Joke Master! Good Morning GlobalEducation100@gmail.com!
You are being blessed with the gift of laughter! Here are your 5 random jokes from Joke-Master.com for today!:
     

#1
(Category: Miscellaneous)
Your pocketknife often doubles as a toothpick.




#2
(Category: Miscellaneous)
Q. Why did the amoebae flunk the math test?
A. Because it multiplied by dividing!




#3
(Category: Entertainment Jokes)
Mr. Johnson walked anxiously to the house and knocked. When a nice old lady answered, he said very sad,



#4
(Category: Miscellaneous)
The girl knelt in the confessional and said, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned." "What is it, child?" "Father, I have committed the sin of vanity. Twice a day I gaze at myself in the mirror and tell myself how beautiful I am." The priest turned, took a good look at the girl, and said, "My dear, I have good news. That isn't a sin... it's simply a mistake."




#5
(Category: Funny Quotes)
There's a right way and a wrong way to do everything. The wrong way is to try and make everyone else do it the right way.

- Col. Potter, 4077th MASH




 

Thank you for subscribing to the Joke-Master.com Email List!

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, please reply to this email with the subject line "REMOVE:"
Thanks!
-The Joke Master

No comments:

Post a Comment