Saturday, June 6, 2009

Joke-Master.com :: Your Daily Jokes for - Saturday, June 6th, 2009

Joke Master! Good Morning GlobalEducation100@gmail.com!
You are being blessed with the gift of laughter! Here are your 5 random jokes from Joke-Master.com for today!:
     

#1
(Category: Miscellaneous)
A recruit who wasn't really meant to be a soldier went out to the rifle range for the first time. He missed every target and most of the hills behind them. Despondent, he said to the sergeant, "I think I'll just go and shoot myself." The sergeant said, "Better take a couple of extra bullets!"




#2
(Category: Miscellaneous)
Q: Why does Bill Clinton wear boxers?
A: To keep his ankles warm!




#3
(Category: One Liners)
All my life I said I wanted to be someone...

I can see now that I should have been more specific.





#4
(Category: Murphy's Law)

Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by spontaneously moving from where you left them to where you can't find them.





#5
(Category: Miscellaneous)
Why do Jewish Women go for circumcised men? Because they can't refuse anything with 10% off.



 

Thank you for subscribing to the Joke-Master.com Email List!

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, please reply to this email with the subject line "REMOVE:"
Thanks!
-The Joke Master

No comments:

Post a Comment