Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Joke-Master.com :: Your Daily Jokes for - Wednesday, June 24th, 2009

Joke Master! Good Morning GlobalEducation100@gmail.com!
You are being blessed with the gift of laughter! Here are your 5 random jokes from Joke-Master.com for today!:
     

#1
(Category: Miscellaneous)
He has great strength of character. I've seen him give up smoking time and time again.




#2
(Category: Miscellaneous)
My wife and I are into S & M She Sleeps and I masturbate Sent by Richard




#3
(Category: Entertainment Jokes)
Hey, cabby! How much to take me to the station?
"Five bucks, sir."
"And how much for my suitcase?"
"No charge for the suitcase, sir."
"Okay. Take the case and I'll walk."




#4
(Category: Funny Signs)
On a bumper sticker:

Honk if you want to see my finger.





#5
(Category: Miscellaneous)
THE WORLD'S TOP 10 SHORTEST BOOKS

10. My Plan To Find The Real Killers-by O J Simpson
9. America's Most Popular Lawyers
8. Dr. Kevorkian's Collection of Motivational Speeches
7. Spotted Owl Recipes-by the EPA
6. The Wild Years-by Al Gore
5. Mike Tyson's Guide to Dating Etiquette
4. To All The Men I've Loved Before-by Ellen DeGeneres
3. DETROIT - A Travel Guide
2. George Foreman's Big Book of Baby Names

And the number one World's Shortest Book...

1. The Book of Virtues-by Bill Clinton



 

Thank you for subscribing to the Joke-Master.com Email List!

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, please reply to this email with the subject line "REMOVE:"
Thanks!
-The Joke Master

No comments:

Post a Comment