Sunday, February 28, 2010

Joke-Master.com :: Your Daily Jokes for - Sunday, February 28th, 2010

Joke Master! Good Morning GlobalEducation100@gmail.com!
You are being blessed with the gift of laughter! Here are your 5 random jokes from Joke-Master.com for today!:
     

#1
(Category: Miscellaneous)
You're a redneck if .... Your grandmother has ever stopped by the side of a highway to take a leak.




#2
(Category: Miscellaneous)
There were three explorers, hiking through what is now known as Canada.

"You know," said one of the explorers, "we should name this place we're hiking through."

"I know," said the second explorer. "We'll each pick a letter and then make a name out of that."

"Okay," said the third, "I'll go first. C, eh."

"N, eh."
"D, eh." And that's how they named Canada...




#3
(Category: Miscellaneous)
Q: What do Osama bin Laden and Custer have in common?
A: They both wondered where all those tomahawks were coming from.




#4
(Category: Miscellaneous)
A helicopter was flying around above Seattle when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic navigation and communications equipment.
Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter's position. The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, and held up a handwritten sign that said "WHERE AM I?" in large letters. People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER."

The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely. After they were on the ground, the copilot asked the pilot how he had done it.

"I knew it had to be the Microsoft Building, because they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer."




#5
(Category: Ethnic Jokes)
An Irishman, a Mexican, and a Redneck are construction workers for a tall building. On their lunch break they sit at the top together. The Mexican opens his lunchbox and says:
"If I get one more burrito in my lunch, that's it, I'm going to jump!" The Irishman says: "If I get potatoes one more time, that's it, I'm gonna jump!"

The Redneck says:
"If I get a bolonga sandwhich one more time, that's it, I'm gonna jump!"

The next day, they all get the same thing and they jump. At the funeral, the Mexican's wife is crying, and she says, "If I only knew, I would have made him something different."

The Irishman's wife says, "I can't beleive it, I wish I made him something different!"

The Redneck's wife says, "Don't look at me, he makes his own lunch."




 

Thank you for subscribing to the Joke-Master.com Email List!

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, please reply to this email with the subject line "REMOVE:"
Thanks!
-The Joke Master

No comments:

Post a Comment