Monday, February 15, 2010

Joke-Master.com :: Your Daily Jokes for - Monday, February 15th, 2010

Joke Master! Good Morning GlobalEducation100@gmail.com!
You are being blessed with the gift of laughter! Here are your 5 random jokes from Joke-Master.com for today!:
     

#1
(Category: Miscellaneous)
A nun comes to her Mother Superior and asks her to hear a confession: "Today I enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh. Father Goodwim came to me and told me that I had the gates to Heaven here between my legs. Then he said that he had the key to Heaven, and he put it in the gates." "BASTARD!" cried the Mother Superior. "For years he told me it was Gabriel's trumpet and I have been blowing it."




#2
(Category: Miscellaneous)


You're a redneck if .... Your father encourages you to quit school because Larry has an opening on the
lube rack.






#3
(Category: Girls vs. Boys)
An old man made it shakily through the door to Joe Conforte's Mustang Ranch, outside Reno, Nevada. The receptionist stared at him.

"You gotta be in the wrong place," she exclaimed. "What are you looking for?"

"Ain't this where you allus got forty five girls ready 'n' able?"

The receptionist looked perplexed. "Ready for what?"

"I want a girl," the old man rasped. "I wanna get laid."

"How old are you, Pope?" she asked.

"92" he replied.

"92? Pop, you've had it."

"Oh." said the old man, a little disconcerted as his trembling fingers reached for his wallet. "How much do I owe you?"





#4
(Category: Animal Jokes)
A champion jockey is about to enter an important race on a new horse. The horse's trainer meets him before the race and says,



#5
(Category: One Liners)
I like cats, they taste like chicken.



 

Thank you for subscribing to the Joke-Master.com Email List!

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, please reply to this email with the subject line "REMOVE:"
Thanks!
-The Joke Master

No comments:

Post a Comment