Thursday, July 16, 2009

Joke-Master.com :: Your Daily Jokes for - Thursday, July 16th, 2009

Joke Master! Good Morning GlobalEducation100@gmail.com!
You are being blessed with the gift of laughter! Here are your 5 random jokes from Joke-Master.com for today!:
     

#1
(Category: Funny Definitions)
Freudian Slip (noun)

A Freudian Slip is when you mean to say "Please pass the salt", but it comes out as "You damn bitch, you've ruined my life".





#2
(Category: Miscellaneous)
Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying?

For the same reason dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.






#3
(Category: Funny Quotes)
New Yorkers like to boast that if you can survive in New York, you can survive anywhere. But if you can survive anywhere, why live in New York?
- Edward Abbey





#4
(Category: Miscellaneous)
An older woman was in the pastoral study counceling for her upcoming fourth wedding. "Father," she said, "How am I going to tell my husband that I am still a virgin?" "My child, you have been a married woman for many years. Surely that cannot be," he replied. "Well Father, my first husband was a psychologist, and all he wanted to do was talk. The next one was in construction and he always said he'd get to it tomorrow. The last one was a gynecologist and all he did was look at it. But this time, Father, I'm marrying a lawyer, so I'm sure I'm going to get screwed this time!"




#5
(Category: Religious Jokes)
For Catholics, death is a promotion.



 

Thank you for subscribing to the Joke-Master.com Email List!

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, please reply to this email with the subject line "REMOVE:"
Thanks!
-The Joke Master

No comments:

Post a Comment