Monday, October 26, 2009

Joke-Master.com :: Your Daily Jokes for - Monday, October 26th, 2009

Joke Master! Good Morning GlobalEducation100@gmail.com!
You are being blessed with the gift of laughter! Here are your 5 random jokes from Joke-Master.com for today!:
     

#1
(Category: Miscellaneous)
Why are women like snow flakes??



#2
(Category: Miscellaneous)
A visiting conventioneer from Saskatchewan walked into a bar in Greenwich Village and sat next to a rather attractive woman. "Hi," he said, "I'm new in town. Can I buy you a drink?" "Get lost," she remarked, "I am Lesbian." "Oh, really?" he asked, "How are things in Beiruit?"




#3
(Category: Miscellaneous)

It's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present.

'Oh, I don't know ,' she said . 'Just give me something with diamonds.

That's why I'm giving her a pack of playing cards.







#4
(Category: Miscellaneous)
yo mama so fat when she stepped on the scale it said to be continued....




#5
(Category: Dirty Jokes)
An old man goes to the doctor to ask him an important question.

"Doctor, when I was in my 20's, it took both of my hands to push down my hard-on."

"When I was in my 30's, it took one hand to push down my hard-on."

"When I was in my 50's, it took three fingers to push down my hard-on."

"Now that I'm in my 60's, it only takes one finger to push down on my hard-on!"

"So what I'm basically trying to ask you is? How strong am I going to get?"




 

Thank you for subscribing to the Joke-Master.com Email List!

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, please reply to this email with the subject line "REMOVE:"
Thanks!
-The Joke Master

No comments:

Post a Comment