Monday, October 5, 2009

Joke-Master.com :: Your Daily Jokes for - Monday, October 5th, 2009

Joke Master! Good Morning GlobalEducation100@gmail.com!
You are being blessed with the gift of laughter! Here are your 5 random jokes from Joke-Master.com for today!:
     

#1
(Category: One Liners)
Q. What did baby corn say to mama corn?
A. Where's popcorn?




#2
(Category: Miscellaneous)
A Texas Cattle Rancher and an Illinois Farmer were debating on who had the biggest spread of land. The Texas Cattle Rancher said, "I'll tell ya what son, my ranch is so big that I can get in my pickup truck and start out at the western entrance to my ranch and drive straight east all dog-gone day and still not reach the eastern entrance to my ranch". The Illinois Farmer scratched his head and spit out his chewin' tobacco and replied, "Ya know......I used to have an old pickup truck just like that".




#3
(Category: Funny Quotes)
"You can only live once, but if you live right, once is enough."
- Joe E. Lewis





#4
(Category: Miscellaneous)
Mommy, Mommy! Why is Daddy zigzagging in the yard?

Shut up and shoot again!


Mommy, Mommy! I don't wanna visit grandma!

Shut up and keep digging.


Mommy, Mommy! Can I lick the bowl?

Shut up and flush.


Mommy, Mommy! I'm sick of learning how to swim!

Shut up or I'll flush it again!


Mommy, Mommy! It's cold and dark and damp down here.

Shut up or I'll flush it again.







#5
(Category: One Liners)
All computers wait at the same speed.



 

Thank you for subscribing to the Joke-Master.com Email List!

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, please reply to this email with the subject line "REMOVE:"
Thanks!
-The Joke Master

No comments:

Post a Comment