Sunday, October 11, 2009

Joke-Master.com :: Your Daily Jokes for - Sunday, October 11th, 2009

Joke Master! Good Morning GlobalEducation100@gmail.com!
You are being blessed with the gift of laughter! Here are your 5 random jokes from Joke-Master.com for today!:
     

#1
(Category: Miscellaneous)
Robert goes golfing every Saturday. One Saturday, he comes home three hours late. His wife asks him, "What took you so long?" The guy says, "That was the worst game of golf I've ever had. We got up to the first tee, and Charlie hit a hole-in-one and immediately dropped dead of a heart attack." The guy's wife says, "That's terrible!" The guy says, "I know. Then, for the rest of the game, it was hit the ball, drag Charlie, hit the ball, drag Charlie, hit the ball, drag Charlie..."




#2
(Category: Religious Jokes)
Sign outside a church in New York City :


Today's Sermon:
Do Not Be Deceived
By Rev. Arthur McConnel





#3
(Category: Miscellaneous)
A party of economists was climbing in the Alps . After several hours they became hopelessly lost. One of them studied the map for some time, turning it up and down, sighting on distant landmarks, consulting his compass, and finally the sun.

Finally he said, ' OK see that big mountain over there?'

'Yes', answered the others eagerly.

'Well, according to the map, we're standing on top of it.'







#4
(Category: One Liners)
The trouble with some self-made men is that they worship their creator.




#5
(Category: Miscellaneous)
A man leaves a bar, gets into his car and drives away. 200 yards further he's stopped by a police officer.

Officer: "Good evening sir. We're testing drivers for drunken driving. Would you please blow into this machine?"

Man: "I'm sorry, I can't do that. I have asthma. If I blow on that machine I will get out of air."

Officer: "Please come along to the office and we can give you a blood test."

Man: "I can't do that. I have anemia and if you stick a needle in me I will bleed to death."

Officer: "Then you'll have to get out and walk 5 yards along this white line."

Man: "Can't do that either."

Officer: "Why not?"

Man: "Because I'm dead drunk."




 

Thank you for subscribing to the Joke-Master.com Email List!

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, please reply to this email with the subject line "REMOVE:"
Thanks!
-The Joke Master

No comments:

Post a Comment