Saturday, August 22, 2009

Joke-Master.com :: Your Daily Jokes for - Saturday, August 22nd, 2009

Joke Master! Good Morning GlobalEducation100@gmail.com!
You are being blessed with the gift of laughter! Here are your 5 random jokes from Joke-Master.com for today!:
     

#1
(Category: Dirty Jokes)
What do a perfect 10 and a tampon have in common?
- They're both stuck up cunts.





#2
(Category: Miscellaneous)
Judi came into work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss, concerned about all his employees well being, asked sympathetically, "What's the matter?"

Judi replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call saying that my mother had passed away."

The boss feeling very sorry at this point explains to the young girl. "Why don't you go home for the day? We aren't terribly busy just take the day off to relax and rest."

Judi very calmly states, "No. I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here."

The boss agrees and allows her to work as usual. "If you need anything just let me know."

A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on Judi. He looks out his office and sees her crying hysterically. He rushes out to her asking, "What's so bad now? Are you going to be OK? What's wrong?"

Judi breaks down in tears, "I just received a horrible call from my sister. She said that *her* mom died too!"





#3
(Category: Nerd Jokes)
Mathematicians-

Say A
Write B on the board
Mean to say C
The answer is D





#4
(Category: Nasty/Tasteless Jokes)
Sugar is somethingthat makes cereal taste awful if you don't put any on!

(Submitted by Autumn)



#5
(Category: Miscellaneous)


A groom passes down the aisle of the church to take his place by the altar and the best man notices that the groom has the biggest, brightest smile on his face.

The best man says, ''Hey man, I know you are happy to be getting married, but what's up - you look so excited.''

The groom replies, ''I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me.''

The bride comes walking down the aisle and she, too, has the biggest, brightest smile on her face.

The maid of honor notices this and says, ''Hey, girlfriend, I know you are happy to be getting married, but what's up, you look so excited.''

The bride replies ''I have just given the last blow job of my entire life.''





 

Thank you for subscribing to the Joke-Master.com Email List!

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, please reply to this email with the subject line "REMOVE:"
Thanks!
-The Joke Master

No comments:

Post a Comment