Friday, August 6, 2010

Joke-Master.com :: Your Weekly Jokes for - Friday, August 6th, 2010

Joke Master! Good Morning GlobalEducation100@gmail.com!
You are being blessed with the gift of laughter! Here are your 5 random jokes from Joke-Master.com for this week!:
     

#1
(Category: Miscellaneous)
How do you get 20 vice presidents in a mini-van? Promote one and watch the other 19 crawl up his ass.




#2
(Category: Miscellaneous)
A wife woke of the middle of the night to find her husband missing from bed. She got out of bed and checked around the house. She heard sobbing from the basement.

After turning on the light and descending the stairs, she found he husband curled up into a little ball, sobbing.
"Honey, what's wrong?" she asked, worried about what could hurt him so much.

"Remember, 20 years ago, I got you pregnant? And your father threatened me to marry you or to go to jail?"
"Yes, of course," she replied.

"Well, I would have been released tonight."




#3
(Category: Religious Jokes)
Dear God,

So far today,
I've done all right.
I haven't gossiped. I haven't lost my temper. I haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overindulgent.

I am very thankful for that.

But, in a few minutes, God, I'm going to get out of bed; and from then on, I'm probably going to need a lot more help.

Amen





#4
(Category: Murphy's Law)
Murphy's Laws of Combat Operations

You are not Superman; Marines and fighter pilots take note.





#5
(Category: Miscellaneous)
A cop pulls Jenna Bush over for speeding and he notices her eyes are red.

He says, "Gee, your eyes look red. Have you been drinking?"

Jenna replies, "No officer, but gee, your eyes look glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?



 

Thank you for subscribing to the Joke-Master.com Email List!

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, please reply to this email with the subject line "REMOVE:"
Thanks!
-The Joke Master

No comments:

Post a Comment